Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Good friends & Future roommates ^0^

Ha!Ha!Ha!The picture we took in May 4.That beautiful day was a cute girl's birthday!Who?Who?The answer is PC,who wear red bedgown!In my remembrance,we gave her a suprise!!!A delicious coffee- cake~~~All of us,Stella,Alice,and me sang "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...........!!"That was a celebratory night distinctly.
Shining all smiles~~~
Shining in the night~~~
Shining blessing~~~
BEST WISHES TO YOU~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone from TMU:
The feature was so nifty and cute.But I thought that the motion was so dangerous!As long as you slipped on the scale,the consequence might be so terrible.So afterward don't do some motion in danger about this.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the downgrade issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=panamedic ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg