Sunday, May 27, 2007

A storiette ~The Three Wishes~


A man and his wife were always wishing for luck. One night a fairy came to them and said, “You may have three wishes.” In the morning the woman went to a neighbor’s house to get some bread. She saw a nice pudding there. When she came back, she said, “I wish I had a pudding like that! She did not think of the three wishes, but there was a pudding beside her. “Silly!” cried the man, you have lost one of your wishes, and we have only a pudding. I wish it were on your nose!” At that, the pudding jumped up and grew fast to her nose. “Silly, yourself!” cried the woman, “you have lost another wish. We have only one wish more.” “What shall it be?” asked the man. “We must wish this pudding off,” said the woman. “I can’t have it on my nose.” So they wished it would go away, and away it went. They had had their three wishes, but they were on better off than when the fairy came to them.

2 comments:

Larry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larry said...

In my opinion that the woman and the man are so stupid. Because it wasn't different from the begining to the ending! That was so ill-spent. If I were them,I must be smartter than them:
{First wish)~I want be a very smartter man.The first I can do very well in my grades,the second I can earn much money,and the least but not last I can help and improve the whole society.
(Second wish)~I want all the people that are surrounding me to be healther and healther,because I don't like pain and sick!
(Third wish)~I wish I could stay with my lover for a long time,even if ten years or ten days or even ten minutes I am all willing!